who makes auto biasing tube amps w/200 wpc

Let's simplify the matter.

I'm at a real loss here to think of tube amp makers whose amps are both auto bias and have good power, say around 200 wpc or more @ 8ohms?

Might could go as low as 150-175 but I feel 200 @ 8 is about right, and would like to get as close to that spot as possible.

BTW... Non bridged amps.

Many thanks
blindjim

OK... here's a thought... who distributes and/or seells the Audio Valve Challenger amps?
Blindjim I think audiofeil in Clarence NY carries the line;as I have seen ads from him on Audiogon selling the product.
I bought mine on audiogon used last year;it has been a great amp driving a very tough load (soundlab m2's) and it autobias's as the op was inquiring about;there might be other sellers but audiofeil is the only one I can think of.

Rleff

where does it rate in your opinion amongst other tube amps your've heard? Please note those other amps?

One pr of mono blocks is up for sale now... but beyond my reach currently. going that route I've save up... a fair amount more.
The difference between 200 watts and 100 watts is 3db.....not a lot....call it 150? I don't know how to do logs, but it is sure to be almost unhearable.

Autobias? terrific idea! Why didn't I think of that?

93db speakers MAY be able to use 200 watts if they are in a pretty good sized space and pushed. Running them at say......30 watts continuous with 9db amp headroom? Somebody do the math on that.
The other possible reason is large phase angle loading. In that case, I'd probably want to rethink tubes...