Anyone read TAS's Ten Most Significant Amps?

Wow, seems its the ten most significant amps of the 50's, 60's, 70's, a little 80's. No mention of the Pass Alephs, Hafler TransNova, Krell FPB, Halcro, B&O ICE based or Tripath designs. I think this all goes to show that the Audio rags are run by a bunch of old timers, not that its a bad thing, just seeing the same names over and over again. Yes we all know, CJ,MAC,AR,DYNACO,HEATH but funny enough if you go back far enough there are even older Significant audio companies/designs. Maybe I should just shut up and go to bed. Let the carpet bombing commence! :^)
jffyg
Did the Carver Silver 7s make the list? That was the first really really expensive mega-buck product I know of.

How about Quad 88? I thought (was told) they were some of the first really good tube amps.
No, the only Carver offering was the Phase Linear.

For clarity's sake in this conversation, here were how the amps came in:
10. Audio Research 600/610T
9. NAD 3020
8. Threshold 400A/800A
7. Krell KSA50/KSA100
6. Marantz 8B/9
5. Mark Levinson ML2
4. McIntosh MC275
3. Audio Research D150
2. Phase Linear 400/700
1. Dynaco ST70
How many of my dear audiophile friends have listened to the Sanders Magtech amp? I think that you would be shocked and pleasantly surprised at how good this amp is. It has the power and finesse to drive any speaker on the planet. I know these are strong words, but I sincerely believe it. Just my honest opinion FWIW. This amp is also mentioned as one of the most significant in the TAS thread.
Just curious; How many of Harry's "best amp ever" reviews from the 1990's made it on that list?