Has anybody heard the new Audio Research LS 27?

The new LS 27 is coming to the dealers now. Called the Audio Research and they said the new LS 27 sounds better than the Ref 3 and very close to Ref 5. That is the reason why the listing price of the LS 27 is changed to around $7,000 so that it won’t affect the sales of the Ref 5 too much.

Have you heard the LS 27 and how do you like it?
yxlei
i heard it and bought it. from a marketing standpoint it may be too close to the REF at this price point. using with the PH-7 with power supply upgrade. excellent.
"Simply replacing a few parts with newer parts on an old obsolete piece of equipment, will never outdo a new one if the new one's design is different and better."

Funny thing about old obsolete equipment, I was just listening the other day to a friend's "obsolete" highly modified SP-10 Mk 2 with his "obsolete" modded D-115 Mk2. Now I'm not going to say it is up to the latest offerings from this esteemed company but this system is highly evolved and emminently musical and enjoyable, I say the devil is in the details. btw, is it real yet? No doubt it sounds great, happy listening!
I bought my LS-27 8 months ago along with the DS 450 and excellent it has sounded after an initial long burn-in period of about 600 hrs
I just purchased an Ls-27. I have not heard the Ls-26, Ref3 or Ref-5. I was using an Ls-25. For me this is a major upgrade in my system. It sounds so good I can even listen to digital and like it.
Funny I just read Ref5-SE already released, how long did that take. Same old ARC. Great marketing.