Why no heated gear?

Sitting here listening to The White Stripes with the tubes glowing, gear nice and warm, and sounding fantastic. All but two hours ago the system was cold and sounding rather unimpressive, as it does when cold. I got to thinking why don't manufacturers add heating elements to equipment to bring it too optimal temperature quicker. I remember reading about an esoteric speaker manufacturer that did this to his active speakers to eliminate that "cold" sound. That's all I have ever heard about it. Now I know I could turn the system on sooner when I want to listen but we all have those last minute listening sessions. In reality I should switch to SS and leave it on all the time, but my Mc275 is too good to get rid off. Please post your opinions.
jlind325is
Post removed 
To clarify IMO a "warmed up" component is when it sounds best, not that it is warm to the touch etc. As we all know those are very different when it comes to the sound of said component. I want to expedite the time it takes from off to sounding like bliss. Now when I say OFF I mean current isn't passing through the amp/pre amp circuitry, and sounding like bliss means it sounds like it would if it were left on all day everyday.
I think warmth is the result of the equipment being on, not
the sole cause of it sounding better, I think there is
something else going on besides heat (though operating
temperature is part of it - perhaps necessary, but not
sufficient on its own), along the lines that
Elizabeth suggests, and heat is a byproduct of that process,
and different than a mechanical engine, though a mechanical
engine may not be that different than heating up a cartridge
to "loosen" its suspension with an external
heater, versus the slower process of playing and warming up
the suspension assembly with motion (friction).

So i am sort of confused about some saying yeaah, external heat caould do it..

I see why you are confused... because nobody ever said that. Nobody ever said that external heat could keep a component at its optimum operating point.

The question was, would keeping the equipment warm speed up the process of being fully warmed up.. If you look at an extreme example it might help to understand the concept.

Take two identical amplifiers. Store one in a deep freeze and the other under an electric blanket. Take them both out and turn them on. Which one will reach the optimal operating point more quickly?

I am a little confused. I live in NY and I have to say that my tubed gear takes the same amount of time to warm up in the summer as the winter. In other words, if I wanted my gear to warm up faster, I would need these warm up blankets in the summer as well. The extreme example is easy to understand, but, let's face it, how cold can it possibly be in one's house. There is no deep freeze unless you're listening to music outside. Anyway, the extra time to warm up the gear keeps the house a little warmer in the winter.