Silent Running Audio vs Minus-K under tube amps

Has anyone had experience comparing the results of isolating tube amps with Silent Running Audio platforms versus using an isolation platform such as a Minus-K (or similar). I recently placed a Minus-K BM-8 platform under an non-suspended high mass turntable and was amazed at the improvement in the sound. I am trying to decide if the Minus-K would work as well for tube amps or would the Silent Running Audio Ohio Class platforms be a better choice. I have the amps on Grand Prix Monaco stands with the Formula carbon/kevlar shelves but I can feel significant vibration getting to the amps from the sub-woofers in my speakers (Vandersteen 5A's). The amps are sitting within a foot of the speakers due to short speaker cables. Thanks.
bomer
I can't speak for Grand Prix Audio, but my understanding is that carbon fiber under audio components does not isolate per se, but rather, changes the frequency at which an items resonates. This is why carbon fiber works spectacularly well with some gear and can make things worse for others. I have Black Diamond Racing carbon-fiber shelves under my turntable and CD player, and they improve the performance of each.

Coincidentally, I have Silent Running Audio Ohio-Class bases under both my darTZeel transistor amp and VAC Renaissance tube amp -- Ohio-Class bases are custom-made based upon the particulars of each amp. They did not replace any other bases, so I am not able to make comparisons.
I was planning to continue using the Grand Prix Audio amp stands and add either the Silent Running Audio bases or the Minus-K platform under the amps. Regardless of the base it seems like there will be air-borne vibrations that will affect the amps. Will the Silent Running Audio bases "drain" that energy better than a scientific isolation platform?

Most isolation platforms are made for scientific applications and the manufacturers suggest that users of the platform shield the platform from high frequency air-borne sound energy for optimal results (for the use of the platform with scanning electron microscopes and such). Good luck trying to do that in a listening room.
Hi Bomer,

what did you have prior under your table before getting the Minus K?

I also have a Minus K (custom made one) undernieth my TW Acustic Raven AC3 none suspended table.

Under my mono blocks I actually have Sistrum platforms, there is allot of info. in relation to these and what they offer both for tube and solid state, I like them and haven't looked for others.
I had my turntable (Nottingham Dais) on a wall mount. The mounts (beefy L-brackets) are bolted to studs that extend to a support beam under the house. A Plexiglass shelf rests on small bolts (that allow for leveling of the shelf) that extend upward from the L-brackets. A Grand Prix Audio Formula carbon shelf rests on the plexiglass shelf with three sorbothane pucks in between the two shelves. The turntable was on the Grand Prix shelf.

When I got the Minus-K I just slipped it in between the turntable and the existing wall mount/shelf system (sounds easy....wasn't).