Rowland 625

Has anyone got their hands on the new Jeff Rowland 625. I know they've been displayed on shows like Rocky Mountain but I'm keen to have feedbsck how this new amps compare with previous models. I've seen the new website and they've been been advertising on magazine, looks solidly built like all Rowland amps!
I've got Rowland 501's with a pair of PC1 together with the Synergy IIi. My dealer has not got a confirmed date for delivery.
dtanclim
Oh no, Guido say it ain't so -how can there be a amplifier better than the Rowland 312, let alone the M625? Maybe it really is the end of the world - just a couple of days late!
Guido, how far Capri pre-amp from Corus ans Creation. I am interested in 625, but will it be great with Capri as it is with Creation? Btw ,the Gamut products are very good. I have gamut DI-150 integrated. The only think I am missing is a more controled and extended bass from my SF Elipsas. So looks like 625 may be the one that will change it. Thank you.
Anybody, I am about to proceed on buying Rowland 625 instead of my gamut DI-150. Gamut is great integrated but lack some bass to expose full potential of my SF Elipsas. What pre-amplifier may be a great match for Rowland 625? The Corus and Creation out of consideration for being out of my price range. How close Capri to those. With absence of any local dealers in my area, any advice for pre-amp (within $5-7k range new or used) are highly appreciated. Thank you.
BabyBear, Harold Camping has just announced a 5 months reprieve on the end of the world. You and I have another full 5 months to repent from our sins of audiophilic lust ... October 21st ... more/less at the end of RMAF 2011 I suspect. By that time I might even have M925in the system . Will I enjoy it more than M312 and M625? I have no idea ... Ask me in the fall.

Denon, I am much more familiar with JRDG Criterion than with Corus, although it is generally believed that Corus and Criterion are sonically very close. Corus and Criterion are significantly more refined than Capri ... They better be, at 4 and 6 times the price of Capri respectively.

On the other hand, as Capri's output impedance in balanced mode is only 80 Ohms, there will be no problem interfacing Capri with M625, which has an input impedance of 10,000 Ohms. If you enjoy the Rowland sonic signature as I do, the consideration of selecting Capri or Corus/Criterion becomes simply one of budget.

Guido
Have anyone heared the JR 312 or 625 with Shahinian speakers, maybe with the fantastic Shahinian Diapasons? Actually i use my Diapasons with two old Bedini BA-803 in biamping, but would like to try the newer Jeff Rowland amps. In the past i owned JR Consonance, Consummate and Synergy II and liked them very much, but had never a JR amp yet!