Favorite 300B: Sophia vs KR

Which do you prefer; S.E.T. Princess 300B Carbon Plate or KR 300B WE Clone?

I've only experienced NOS 40's/50's WE so my expectations are pretty high. Which do you think captures the essence of the WE most closely? I'm trying to keep the cost down as much as possible so EAT is not an option, as much as I was blown away by their KT88. I considered current WE but they're not in production until Spring 2011.

-
sakahara
Gsm,
I really appreciate the fact that you`re able and willing to compare the Takatsuki and Royal Princess 300b.
Yes we all have different ears,amps and systems but in reality this is going to be the best opprotunity we have. You can`t buy every single tube(especially at these prices). Gsm you have an excellent system(also good ears to select your components in the first place).

I would place considerable weight on your comparison conclusions. High quality 300b tubes have a very long lifespan, if either of these tubes are that special then IMO it`s money wisely spent for all the years of musical pleasure they`ll provide.
Best Regards,
GSM, I will also anxiously await your comparison and I think all we can ask is your honest comparison in your system as you know it and how both tubes relate to the listening pleasures you admire.
We will all have to relax and make sure you feel that you have spent enough adequate burn in of the new tubes to have a final thought....since my RP tubes changed after 100 hours of burn in I recommend you take the time needed to make your comparison since we will all be here a day or two longer I hope.
Even I agree about burn in period of tubes, but wouldn't that be interesting to know the first impressions, the middle impressions and the final one?

If you ask me, yes, I want to know that kind of development, so, if possible, post some of it please.

THX
I am also interested in the RP and Takatsuki comparison. Thanks
To a gracious headfi seller I have a pair of AVVT's and Psvane
300b-t coming in the mail today. Can't wait to hear how they compare
To my BT's.
Auntjenof2,
AVVT(mesh or solid plate?) that`s impressive, this is shaping up for some very worthy comparisions. I`ll probably have the RP early next week and will report how they perform vs the Black Treasures I own. At lease on paper, the RP and the Takatsuki is the Ali-Frazier heavyweight main event.
But upsets are known to happen.