SS integrated amp that has tube like qualities

I'm looking for someone who has real experience with several solid state integrated amplifiers that could provide me with a recommendation.

I'm looking for a solid state integrated, if one exists, with a tube like presentation. I mostly listen to male and female vocalists and are looking for an integrated that excells in midrange warmth/bloom, and richness/sweetness, while maintaining sonic clarity.

I believe that the Ayre may meet my expectations, but is a bit expensive even in the used market.

Are there any other less expensive choices? Thanks in advance...

Please do not recommend any class D amplification. I have had several, including the new Wyred and they are not my cup of tea.
sfrounds
Phaelon...I am absolutely not suggesting that and I do not believe I am missing the point at all. Ofcourse, his speaker's sensitivity and impedance characteristics (not to mention phase angle profile across the frequency spectrum) will determine whether a 30wpc Class A SS integrated is appropriate or not but I am assuming the OP can filter through the suggestions that will match poorly with his speakers. You are correct in that if we knew what his speakers were that will (in general but not always) narrow the list of recommendations to integrated amps that will better match his speakers. In any case, I am not trying to stir up the pot here nor do I want to hijack the OP's thread for this sidebar discussion.

Sfrounds...please let us know what your speakers are so we can better make suggestions that suit your needs.
As Cmalak stated in his response, I was only asking a generic question whether anyone had first hand experienced a SS integrated that had tube like characteristics, and that was pretty much it. end of story.

Thank you all that have provided some insight!

During my forty years in the hobby, I have owned many tube, tube hybrids, and solid state amps/integrateds. I was not looking for an integrated amp recommendation to match a particular pair of one my speakers.

I dont get around much, and was hoping that some of you that have had the pleasure of listening to a vast amount of gear out there may be able to help.

However, in response to a post here today, if I were trying to offer assistance to someone who was trying to match an amp with a pair of speakers, I might ask him to tell me about his room first!

So, I am greatful to all who offered their experiences. I will take a look at the recommendations, and go from there.

Thanks again..
Sorry Phaelon, I meant to give you thanks for your support, but messed up by writing Cmalak instead. My apologies...
not sure if you are looking for new stuff or used but I owned a Classe CAP150 that seemed like what you are describing, on the warm side but still detailed. I kind of regret selling it. There are a few iterations of it, CAP100, CAP151 etc. I have no experience with the newer stuff from Classe.