Best value amplifier under or near $6K

Does anyone have some thoughts on what they consider to be the best amplifier under or near $6K? It could be an integrated amp, power amp, mono blocks, solid state or tubes.

It/they would be used to power Wilson Sophia’s or similar.

Just FYI my current amps are the
• Rotel RMB 1075 (5 channel power amp 120W per Channel into 8 ohms)
• Acoustic reality (IcePower optimized) 1001-REF mono-blocks (500W per Channel into 8 ohms)

Thanks
James
jmjohnson
Thanks to everyone for the responses. There are a few brand names listed that are new to me which I will follow up on in the future. A bit ahead of time but we just upgraded our speakers to Wilson Audio Sophia 3s so it will be quite some time before the budget is back enough to pursue a new amp. I'm fairly confident (hopeful) the eAR 1001s will do a decent job with them in the interim.
I would say the Sanders Audio Magtech amp, 400 watts into 8 ohms and $5k.
Correction to previous post on the Magtech power amplifier. It is rated at 500 watts RMS into 8 ohms and 900 watts RMS into 4 ohms. IMHO, it is a KILLER amp. I have a pair of Duntech Sovereigns that I've owned for 23 years and the Magtech makes them walk and talk.
The Clayton M200 Class A amps list at $9,500, but I have seen used models on Audiogon for under $5,000. These are incredble amps and the most accurate to the signal amps I have ever heard. And at 200 watts of great clean Class A power it can drive almost anything. The Clayton M100 at MSRP $6,500 is almost as good and is certainly better than any other 100 watt amp out there.