Best value amplifier under or near $6K

Does anyone have some thoughts on what they consider to be the best amplifier under or near $6K? It could be an integrated amp, power amp, mono blocks, solid state or tubes.

It/they would be used to power Wilson Sophia’s or similar.

Just FYI my current amps are the
• Rotel RMB 1075 (5 channel power amp 120W per Channel into 8 ohms)
• Acoustic reality (IcePower optimized) 1001-REF mono-blocks (500W per Channel into 8 ohms)

Thanks
James
jmjohnson
In the solid state realm I saw on Audiogon a Clayon 200 watt amp at $4,700. That is a gre3at deal for an outstanding amp. Or a used McCormack DNA-500. In third place a Modwright KWA-150.

As far as tubes are concerned, if you have a high effriciency speaker the Coinjcident Technology Frankensteins at 8 watts are a truly great amp. Best low powered amp I have aver heard---and by a good margin. At 70 watts, the Coincident Technology Dragons are outstanding. For more power, the Rogue M-180's are very good and priced right. Dehavilland also makes some nice models.
I missed the 'or similar' speaker bit....

yes... choose a speaker... the amp pick will be far easier that way.

'course, if you got to do an amp first, and it's not going to be a tube amp, get one with 200 - 300 wpc output and that will drive a wealth of speakers. BUT the best way is to match the amp with your speakers first... allowing the speakers needs to indicate which amp, in output and topology.
I was able to get GM-70 monoblocks from SAC Thailand for under $6K delivered. That's 35W of SET goodness. The GM70 is my favorite high powered SET (I prefer it to 211 and 845 tubes). Other commercial GM70 amps go for $13K (Dehavilland), $20K (Shindo) and over $100K (LAMM). From a price/performance standpoint this was one of the very best audio values I have found. Build quality exceeded my expectation. I'm a very happy owner.
Amps from Classe are an excellent value and challenge the best sounding amps costing far more. Most models can be found in great used condition for well under 6K.