Extraordinary recordings on vinyl

You've most likely heard or read of MF's +10 (on his 1-10) scale of rating music, both sonically and for content...

What are your favorite recordings (on vinyl) that tip the scale over 10?

Here's my first one... Steve Phillips "Steel-Rail Blues"

This lp is pure as the driven snow, not an unpure note to be found.
128x128slaw
Qdrone: As you know, being an ET owner, (by the way, would you reveal which version you own please? I ask this for the following reason, the sonic return between the standard ET 2 vs. the ET 2.5 is enormous!), we have a scale with various visual increments. This is one way to eyeball VTA. I use this in conjunction with my precise set-up of my cartridge (in the "neutral zone" of the arc block adjustment range) for 180gr. lps. (This is the middle of the range I find best in my collection that mostly includes 120 through 200 gr. pressings). In this way of set-up. I can also visually align the top of my cartridge body with the top of my record weight. This allows two different but precise alternatives in which to gauge proper VTA. Also, since we have an (arc block) that by it's nature, tells one that there will be a fluctuation of "overhang" when adjusting VTA, that it is essential one set up the optimum way in my prescribed neutral zone to minimize this "overhang change" when going from lps of varying thicknesses.

The way you just described in which you adjust VTA is obviously from a different arm. I think you're getting off track from our original issue again.. this time it is with the ET arm. (The last time you moved the subject (Ric Ocasek lp) out of the equation to the Bowie.

My apologies again... for this I offer Jack Johnson "In Between Dreams" 1st pressing.

... all the while... The main factor considering all of the above is that one has the center of the spindle aligned with the center of the lp when all of the above is achieved.

Qdrone, can you say that you've achieved this in addition to the points laid out above? Thank you.
While looking at recent threads, I was inspired!

Bob Marley "Exodus" MFSL

Bests "Natty Dread" Speakers Corner by a mile!

Qdrone: While you list your components, you don't list any pictures or any tangible way for us to examine your set-up. I'm glad you've listed an Alan Parsons lp here. I'm curious as to how you justify that lp and your recommendation of that lp vs. the Ric Ocasek lp? On this particular thread, I'd think you should be able to, instantly, give us your interpretations of any substantial difference, (if any).

In fact the MFSL Bob Marley "Exodus" is going on my list!
I can bring out lp after lp that bests, in every way the RO lp without batting one eye! And, all the while, these/those lps don't meet my criteria for Extraordinary Lps On Vinyl!

IMO, it would have been best to admit that you were wrong or at least, misspoke.

Right now, I'm listening to Thin Lizzy "Jailbreak". Totally beats the RO in EVERY way!
AC/DC "74 Jailbreak" (from the 12 or so lp box set several years ago. Blows AWAY the RO lp!

Is someone else going to "man-up" and join in?