Dan D'Agostino is back with a new line

Dan D'Agostino (ex-Krell) is back with a new line of products sold under Dan D'Agostino Inc name.

His first product is a cool looking Momentum Monoblock Amplifier. Preamp to follow.

http://www.dagostinoinc.com
128x128elberoth2
I find your innuendo disgracefull! either you know something for FACT or you do not. To make a suggestion like yours without facts or backing up is wrong. Who are you? Did you work for Krell? Do you have some intrest in Krell now? Either prove your point or say nothing. I have no intrest in krell any longer nor am I in the market for new SS gear, but I never had an issue with the co while Dan was head. I owned differant Krell gear over 15yrs. Your accusation is ridiculous, there is always someone with a complaint. So put up or shut up!
Compettition is good. High end is hurting with the economics of Obama. And $40,000 amps and pramps is ridiculous. I wish Dan luck-he will need it
Obama caused the collapse of Wall Street? invented credit default swaps and debt obligations, convinced O'neil at Merrill to ignore the ten-fold increase in exposure to sub-prime mortgages, which led to the hemorraging of constuction and manufacturing jobs, the implosion of the mortgage and housing market and the world-wide debt induced recession? I'm confused, but I haven't watched Fox News for a while. Well maybe Jeb will come to the rescue and provide a path to sustainable, productive growth for the economy and the resurgence of high-end audio, he can always lean on his brother for good advice on steering the economy to prosperity, hey, wait a second.....

I know Wayne Colburn did a lot of design work on Pass preamps, but I was not aware of any significant design work done on the amps (circuit design, not casing)other than by Nelson Pass.
"ECONOMICS OF OBAMA"? You kill me, what happen to the previous 8yrs. I find the economy doing the best it has done in 5 or 6 yrs. You better do more research and stop listening to sound bites and fox news. They will kill your mind and your ability to think for your self. Muscle cars are what is ridiculous. Tesla's are what is smart. $40000 amps and pre-amps tend to be worth it. And highend is what makes this hobby great! There has always been alot of compition in the highend and always will be.