Need to know Power supply caps for Aragon 4004 II

Need help to find Capacitor value from Aragon 4004 Mk II on power supply. I tried looking on website but have not found any reference. I am restoring this amp back to stock due to a mod from previous repair
stateoftheart
They are Mepco/Centralab 3186DE193U075BPA1, 19,000 uF @ 75 VDC 95v surge. Sadly I'm sorry to inform you that these are proprietary Caps!! I found out the hard way as mine are all leaking and they will not sell you the caps through any parts supplier I have tried for a month. the lead spacing is the issue to fit the PCB. I'm currently working on a "work-around" for this. You can buy many caps that meet all of the specs--problem is the dimensions. Aragon obviously was quite aware when they designed this into what when working is an AWESOME Amp!!
I will perhaps post my fix if there is interest.
Cheers, pgkhorn
Hi Pgkhorn:
I realize this is an older thread, but could you post pictures of your workaround for the 4004-II?
I too am evaluating different options for replacing the stock caps - (a) enlarging the holes on the pcb for the newer screw-in 22.4 mm wide terminals or (b) building a intermediate pcb between the new 50mm snap-in caps and the poweR supply pcb.
Thanks
Mayank
Mepco/Philips was purchased by Cornell Dubilier. Cornell Dubilier can make 3186DE193U075BPA1 caps minimum order 20 caps using Cornell Dubilier high end process. Diameter 1.75 inches(44.5mm) and 4.1 inches long. Only Cornell Dubilier makes 1.75 diameter caps. United Chemicon and Nichicon does not.

CGS233U075U4C (CDE 23000uF/75V 1.75 INCHES AND 4.1 LONG)
DCMC213U075EJ2B (CDE 21000uF/75V 1.75 INCHES AND 3,7 LONG)
AlSO THERE IS A CAP AT 22000uF/75V IN STOCK MADE BY CORNELL DCMC223U075AF2B DIAMETER 1.37 INCHES(35mm) AND 5.6 INCHES LONG IF IT CAN FIT ON ARAGON.

You can also Contact Tech Cap at JE capacitors they can make few caps at 1.75 inches and 4.1 inches long. Since Tech caps specs are always plus and minus 20 percent you might want to increase to 24000uF in capacitance.
Since you have plenty of room in that chassis, why not just get a perf board and buy multiple leaded radial capacitors and just string them all together in parallel. Put standoffs on the board and there you have it. A nice update. Amp should have more slam. BTW Aragon is back in business and you might be able to buy them from the manufacturer.