Miltiple amps for stereo Matrix 801's

I'm thinking about running two mono amps to each woofer and one better/newer stereo amp to the mid/tweets.

How would I do this coming from a single pair of balanced outs?
worldwide

I can ask W4S about this if I decide to go in that direction. Thanks for the help and I have a better idea now of my options.
Seen it on here so many times that I cringe every time I see "biamp" in a title. It can be done but, in general, if you're asking, you shouldn't. Conversely, I encourage this learning experience for everyone and wish them luck. It's rarely simple and easy except if you're using identical amps, which defeats the purpose to a degree. Unless you're dealing with a really nasty load, like Kappa9's, the only benefit over adequate amplification is reducing the electrical reactance of the woofer affecting the other drivers which, to these ears, has only been theoretical.

Won't get into active biamping because that wasn't the question and I'm not writing a book. Not sure if I would tackle the 801's xover without DSP.
@ Ngjockey,

Why do B&W and hundreds of other manufacturers provide two sets of binding posts on their products?

Consumer demand, to sell more amplifiers, for bi-wiring?

Ideally, all speakers would either be active or come with an external crossover for use at line level. Westlake Audio and Naim provide external x-overs with their speakers, to name a couple.

In the pro market they use monitor controllers with adjustable x-over points. Most studio monitors are active these days but the bigger stuff typically isn't.

No, I'd like to hear what you have to say on this.

Ten or fifteen years ago it was popular to bi-amp large speakers by using a SS amp for the LF and a tube amp for the HF.

In better active designs such as ATC's studio monitors one amp is used for each driver. Meridian also does this.

I'm not suggesting that I will get the same results by bi-amping through a passive x-over, but I do think I will achieve better results than a single amp would give me.