Pass Labs XA30.5 and ModWright KWA150

Has anyone directly compared these two amps, who could describe the differences in sound? Both are said to be among the most "tube-like" SS amps, and are about the same price.
ral
Hi Zybar,

Yes, you are correct. While I do stand by my writing but I have toi admit an error: instead of "Semi" I wrote "Zybar" and vice-versa.

As I said I love sound of OTL amp when speaker can be matched appropritely. What is rather strange for me is your statement:

"One last note...yes, OTL amps do require more careful speaker matching, but you can use minimize that issue by using a Speltz Zero Autoformers. "

So designer of OTL amp believes that output transformer is BAD (for his varous reasons) and did everything he could to create...OTL (OutputTransferLess) amp and you saying basically to him - you did huge job to eliminate output transformer but I will install it into the signal path ANYWAY and destroy your intention and your goal...and your sound.

You surely has any right to do whatever you want but.... logically isn;t it better just to buy amp WITH output transformers already installed and voiced by the designer? Here we mentioned, for example VK150SE amp... there are others also good but less expensive
Post removed 
I agree, though I have never heard the ZeroFormers with the M60s (don't need them), there is something about the very idea of it that doesn't quite feel right - even if they work.
Because it might still sound great with an autoformer. For instance, it is still a Class A, triode amp. But I do agree with the general idea (not based on any technical knowledge at all)that there is some dissonance in the idea of using an autoformer when you have purposely decided on an OTL amp.