Have you heard of EMOTIVA?

I ran across and listened to some SS gear from EMOTIVA today. Has anyone heard of this company, used their SS Amps or other gear? What do/did you think about the sound?
stickman451
Emotiva is great bang for the buck audio. Not quite as good as Parasound but better than mid-fi stuff.
Very decent sound at RMAF.
The guys in the emotiva room were also very friendly and glad to answer questions. Still the only room i've ever been in at RMAF that just hands you the remote. And I've been going to these shows since 2008. Always a pleasure visitng their room, but I would love to hear their gear with some better speakers, I have not ever been a fan of the emotiva room's sound.
A lot of people have drank the Emotiva kool-aid! There are people who make wild claims that this stuff sounds better than the best high end equipment! lol.
I think they have a ton of home theater fans, not as many 2-channel fans, tho...
I think the XDA-1 DAC is one of the best budget buys in audio. For $200 you get an very good dac, remote controlled, with multiple inputs, 5 year warranty. I use it in my current main system (CJ/Nakamichi/Paradigm) and absolutely love it!