NAD C325 or 326Bee efficient enough for PSB towers

Hello all.
I am totally newbie in hi-fi audio gear but would like to start a journey.

Since there are too many good/better choice out there, I just narrowed my focus onto budget-minded used gear for NAD and PSB combination.

My room is moderate size(20 by 16) and mainly be used as music system(love all kind of genre but not a fan of hip hop/rap).
I am considering PSB image T65 or its newer version T5 or T6 tower speakers(found $500~600 range, but I'm not sure which one is better for me though).

The question is :
Are PSB image T6/T5 better than old T65?
Does NAD C325Bee or C326Bee be efficient enough to drive those speakers?

I appreciate all your critics and recommendations for my setup plan.

Thanks.

Bryan
czar2000
You might consider the C320BEE as well. It is the model just before the 325 and might serve you very well for a bit less of an investment used.
Yes, NAD C325BEE can handle PSB speakers at ease. It's 50W rating is sufficient to drive even 4 ohms tower speakers.
I am currently using C320BEE with Monitor Audio RS1, hanging on the wall in my exercise room. I can blast them up to 100 dB for 30 minutes or so while I am exercising on treadmill.

I owned T65 for few months and I enjoyed them. Prodigious bass output and dynamics are their strong points. Only minor shortcoming is that they do not produce acoustic instruments, especially string instruments well.
Thanks guys. I am now much comfortable with C325bee. C320 is hard to find theses days though.

Neoagnusdei/ What is your choice of speaker for string instrument and piano?
On the digital player front, a very cheap option is the Yamaha DVD-S1800 (discontinued and now going for $80 on Amazon). I have one and think it's a great player--as good or better than the Oppo DV980-H it replaced. I haven't used it for video, but it doesn't sound like you would be either.
Bryan,

NAD & PSB are great choices. I like David the owner at DMC Electronics. He is a great guy and his prices are better than many other places.

In my experience, Dynaudio & PSB are probably the only two companies that consistently produce great speakers. If you have a decent budget, Dynaudio is a great choice. If not, PSB offers you the most bang for your buck.

I do own a NAD 326BEE and I like it a lot. And the C326BEE has 2 sub outputs which I like better than I like the C325BEE.

I use the NAD 326BEE to drive my Dynaudio DM 2/10 without any difficulties. The Dyns are 4 ohm loads and are not efficient speakers at all. I have also used the 326BEE for my JBL S38 without any issues at all.

The C326BEE is a bit more refined than the C325BEE but that is only my own opinion. People may disagree.

Both NAD 325BEE & 326BEE should be able to handle your PSB T65 or T6 with ease provided you do not ask for great bass definition at low volume level.

I have auditioned a pair of PBS T65 driven by a NAD C315BEE at David's shop and they sound great together.