Best amp to Partner with Jeff Rowland Criterion

I have a Rowland Crtiterion Preamp and Rowland 312 Power amp. The 312 is amazing in its neutrality and transparancy, but it's NOT the last word in dynamic capability and low end frequency extention. Anyone had a chance to try out other power amps with this world class Pre?
kawika
In relatively recent times, the core of the 301 internals gave up the old conversion modules used for the M302, and went to the ICEpower 1000ASP modules used for M312. There may be other changes, but I do not know what they may be. Guido
Guido, How you you compare the Evolution Acoustics, The Magico Q5 and the Vandersteen 7 rooms? Which of those did you like the best? All great sounding IMO.
Husk, I really did not concentrate on speakers this time around.... My attention was mostly on CDPs.

Out of the speakers you mention, I heard only the Evolution Acoustics. The suite also had the PD MPS-5. Truly a fabulous sound... Jonathan Tin and Andreas Koch are men of profound musical sensitivity.

My favorite speakers remained the Vienna Die Muzik, which were featured in the Soundings showroom, across the parking lot from the Tech Centers Marriott. I believe they were powered by Boulder 2050, with the Boulder 1021 media player, and the result was musically magnificent.

As for the Rowland 625, in room 2002, by Sunday the device had approx 40 hours on it, and I was in love.

Another memorable suite was the Vivid, Luxman, Audio Aero, Shunyata, and HRS room --Blanca peak I believe -- which featured the new $40K player from Audio Aero.... once again, absolutely scrumptiously musical sound.... So much so that I had to go back 4 times... and the sound got better at every visit.

G.