Amp suggestions to pair with eggleston

Hello everyone,

I am setting up my 5.2 multichannel system/HT. The speaks are four eggleston fontaine's, one andra center and two revel b15a subwoofers. I listen to music more often. And maybe I will upgrade the main speakers to andra II's in the future.

I prefer lexicon mc12b-v5eq as my preamp. But I am very confused with hifi preamp and power amp. Is tube amp more suitable for eggleston? And the seller recommended Edge, IcePower, Hypex.

If you can give me any comment or experience,I do apreciate it.

ps, I am an international user. The amp can work for 220v is required.

Best regards
David
xcode
If you listen to music more often than you watch movies, perhaps you should buy a great pair of monoblock amps, and then a good three channel amp, (rather than a very good 5 channel amp). Six of one, half a dozen of the other!

There were a few three channel amps available here on Audiogon, and all but this one have been sold. (Apparently this is a fairly popular way to mix two channel with a 5.1 home theater system.)

>Krell KAV 3250 (250 wpc)
Another option is the new Bryston square series. I've heard very positive comments and they comes in different configurations. You can get mono for L and R and multi for the rest. A BIG plus is they sound great from cold and max performance only after an hour. This save $$ on electricity and not heating up the house in the summer sitting idled.

Currently I'm using a pair SF Power 3SE+ and the sound is excellent. For a tube amp, it has enough current to drive my Andra II to satisfactory levels without compression and control.

I was using a Krell FPB 600 and it was also a great match. Compare to the SF, it's the typical SS / tube + and -.
Thanks to you all.
Sorry for my delayed reply.
Now I prefer halcro ssp200 to lexicon mc12b v5eq.
Thus, I wonder if halcro mc50 or mc20+30 is more matchable for ssp200?
Is there any experience on halcro?