Best Amp with Magnepan 3.6's

Greetings - I currently own a pair of Magnepan 3.6's and am looking for any suggestions on an amp that would help me get the volume/sound I am missing.
My current systems is as follows:
Magnepan 3.6's
Rotel 1057 preamp
Rotel 1080 (200x2) amp
NAD 525BEE CD player
JL audio F110 sub
Transparent interconnects, and cables
As you can imagine I am not getting near the volume I would expect out of these 3.6's because of the limited power of my Rotel amp. I have researched different amplifiers and have it narrowed down to 2 (although I'm still open to suggestions). I've been looking into a Bryston 4B SST or a McIntosh MC402.
I would greatly appreciate any input or suggestions you may have. Thanks in advance.
gbowman11
That said, here is a guy with Bryston hooked up to > 100k speakers.

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?vaslt&1260298401

The one thing I do agree with, is that people should focus more on speakers than the rest of the system. Many amps are extremely similar, same with CD players, but speakers are very, very different. I've found after many years of doing this that speakers and actually the pre-amp are the 2 critical pieces. I know there is a big 'source-as-important' camp out there as well, but for me many, many, many CD players and many, many, many DA converters sound extremely similar.
I am driving my 3.6Rs with Classé CA-M600 monoblocks at 1200 watt/4ohms fast, smooth, quiet, airy and
wonderful!
Just hooked up my new Wyred mAmps to my 3.6s.
Great bass out of the box with a deep soundstage. Can't wait for them to settle in after a couple of hundred hours. The sound is already very smooth and articulate and should only get better. Pretty incredible for $1800 a pair!

I have 3.6Rs and using Emotiva UMC200 pre/proc and an Outlaw Audio 7100 in a 14 by 14 foot room. So I don't need to turn the volume up to massive levels. The amp will do 100 watts per channel into 8 ohms and 165 watts per channel into 4 ohms. I have been thinking of getting a separate two channel amp for the 3.6Rs. I have read that it takes lots of current to get the best soundstage with instrument placement and depth. I am getting wide soundstage and good sound, but the depth is somewhat muddied enough to not get instrument placement. I am looking for a two channel amp that will give me more of the potential of the 3.6Rs, but be able to be purchased for less that $750 used.  Is there any amp that will be worth upgrading to for that kind of money or do I need a new pre/proc as well?