Acoustat TNT 200 Upgrade / Rebuild

Hi all,

We have a pair of Acoustat TNT-200 amps that we would like to have rebuilt. I know, I know, but, one is driving a pair of re-built Acoustat 2+2's so kinda need one of these amps to sing. (one amp is just sitting here doing nothing, at present). All you Acoustat heads out there know!

My question is, does anyone now of a person who rebuilds these things? I know Ken Early used to, but his e-mail doesn't work. I had always dealt with Roy @ soundslikenew, but his e-mail doesn't work either. I fear this economy has taken them away. Does any have any updates?

Thanks,

Greg
gbender769
SOUNDS LIKE NEW " ROY ESPOSITO "IS THE EXPERT ON RESTORATION FOR YOUR AMPS. HE MONO-BLOCK'S THEM AND AFTER YOU BREAK THEM IN THE SOUND IS ASTONISHING. HIS WORK IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Might also try Russ Knots at esl repair.com He works on Acoustat and is knowledgeable.
I had a TNT-200 rebuilt to better than new by kenealeyaudio dot com. Very reasonable prices, too.
Hi All, Again

Sorry for the confusion, Roy (and Ken) are alive and doing well!

Seems Google/Gmail was having some problems over that weekend when I was trying to get in touch.

In fact, I have an appointment with Roy for him to service our TNT-200!

Again, sorry for the confusion and any trouble I may have caused to either Roy or Ken.
I recently (March 2020 had my Acoustat Amp & Pre-Amp refurbished by Roy Esposito

Roy You're A Genius

I'm thrilled with the refurbishment of my TNT 200 Amp & TNP Preamp.

I intentionally waited for some burn-in time on the units before responding back with my feedback.
I can now hear subtle detail in recordings that I never heard before the update - quite amazing!
The background is blacker & so silent. Dynamics and speed are also noticeably superior.

I am so happy I contacted Roy and had his updates installed