Appogg isolation platform under preamp

I saw an Appogg isolation platform at a local hi-fi open house. I have not been able to find much info on it. Anyone know if there is a web site or any info on this isolation platform?

Thanks
audio_builder
What's interesting is that the Appogg platforms enhance treble detail while they render upper frequencies sweeter and more delicate. Do not think for a second that 'more delicate' treble implies some glossing of harmonic or low level detail. . . on the contrary! Guido
Aaron is coming by this week with some Appogg platforms.

I am dreading the visit because I will have to explain to my wife about the new audio gear.
Audio builder,
Did you get a chance to audition the platforms? So far I am loving mine and I think I may have gotten lucky and Aaron has forgotten about me!! If he shows up to pick them up I think I'll just pretend I'm not home. Oh wait, he's not on this forum is he??? ;)

John
Unfortunately Aaron had to cancel his visit on Friday and my son’s birth on Saturday threw a positive kink into this past week. With some luck and sleep, I will be able to get Aaron over here this coming week.

I wonder if Aaron can make a special isolation platform that will cause newborns to sleep thru the night?