Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Ella Fiztgerald Sings the Duke Ellington Songbook, Verve - the lady is incredible! Even through the surface noise of these 50 year old records, I just get lost in her incredible singing. And a supporting cast that includes Ben Webster, Coleman Hawkins, Johnny Hodges, Clark Terry, Dizzy Gillespie, Oscar Petersen, Ray Brown, and more is nothing to sneeze at. [I'd love to hear the Speakers Corner reissue for even better sound quality: I just can't quite justify the price for the 4LP set. :-( ]

Doc & Merle Watson's Guitar Album, Flying Fish FF301

Joan Baez, Volume 2, Vanguard VRS 9094 - just a wonderful vocalist and her guitar, mono.
starting tonight with,Flash "Out of our Hands" then Air "Talkie Walkie" my tv failed to make it thru the hurricaine so ill be listening to music untill payday wed.oh well just the right excuse to buy a new one,
sade"stronger than pride" "a boy named charlie brown" the juilliard quartet "debussy/ravel ,string quartets"
So far
Beethoven "Symphony No. 6" Philharmonia/Klemperer (Angel S 35711)
Miles Davis "Kind of Blue" (Columbia CS 8163) Classic Records 200g reissue
Jennifer Warnes "Famous Blue Raincoat" (Cypress/A&M 0100)
Bill Evans Trio "New Jazz Conceptions" (Riverside 12-223) This version of the trio had Teddy Kotick doing the bass duties