How do Digital Amps Mfrs. compare in sound?

I am so excited about all the reviews of various digital amps out there. I just know this is the future of audio because the value is just too irresistable.

But, there are so many companies out there: PS Audio, Bel Canto, NeForce, Wyred, Spectron, etc just to name a few. To compound the issue(s), the modding companies like Cullen Circuits are upgrading and modifying digital amps. So are there differences between these companies products' sound or does digital equipment sound homogenous? Where does the biggest "bang-for-the-buck" lie when it comes to digital amps? Has anyone directly compared any of these digital amps to each other?
128x128condocondor
ASP modules all have a built in miniature power supply that draws it's energy straight from the wall. That raises all kinds of distortion and phase anomalies that require back up fixes. Rowland has devised ways of addressing the problem. Good for him.
Muralman, I was still secretly hoping you would refrain from persisting in a round of "ma' PS's real bigger'n yourn". . . regretably I was mistaken.. . . enjoy your game. . . I's not playin'. Best, G.
Guidocorona, size does count here. I will do my best in getting a Bel Canto 1000 here to put up against what I have. I will make sure there are witnesses. Wish you could be here.
Guido,

Sorry for the delay. I don't follow this forum regularly.

The ICE amp I auditioned was from SeymourAV. I'm a bit picky about looks, and it's the only ICE amp in the price range that doesn't have the garage-built look.

And thanks for your impressions of some of the other ICE amps. I've found that I sometimes disagree with other people's observations on what sounds good/bad/different, but it's still valuable info to have.