Thinking about moving to a tube pre - suggestions.

Hello all,
I currently have a classe ssp-25 preamp, connected to a Hafler 9500 driving B&W DM640s. Sources Oppo 981, and Technics 1200SL TT (Ortofon 2M red) via a Bellari vp-129.

In your 1st hand opinion, would a tube pre w built in phono stage improve the sound from the Bellari / Classe ssp-25?

I'm considering the following..
Mapletree Ultra 4A SE
Quicksilver Full Function Pre

Any other options at similar price ranges are appreciated.

Also I read that tubes should be changed every year or so, because the sound quality decays slowly.

Thanks,
alex333
Post removed 
Or it is just that good for so little..............
do not ask me..................I do not own Mapletree preamp myself and do not want to sound like a broken record.
From my own, somewhat limited experience of few hours of listening sessions
in systems that I wasn't really familiar with, it sounded great.
If you need some references, I will be happy to get you in touch with someone who owns two.......one stock and other modified. He might be more helpful then I am.

Regards
Mariusz
You cannot go wrong with the mapletree if you don't care about chassis build quality. It has that DIY look but Doc's preamps sound great. I always liked the NOS 12sn7 tubes better than the 6sn7 and you don't have to pay the ridiculous $$ that the 6sn7 go for. When mapletrees go on sale, they are sold within hours, that should tell you something also.