Rowland Capri vs. the ynergy IIi

Anyone compare these two preamps?
husk01
Hi Husk, I use a Capri, but have never heard the Ynergy, so I can't compare them. Depending on your sonic preferences, you may or may not like the Capri. Capri is extremely linear, extended and detailed, with a lot of harmonic exposure and very fine macro and micro dynamics. Capri does not have the idiosyncratic brightness associated with SS. . . on the other hand, neither it sounds warm or "tube like". . . rather, it is neutral, which I personally appreciate very much, but admittedly it may not be everyone's cup of tea.
Guidocorona, I read your other thread above about the Capri and went ahead and bought one. Not much risk on the used market. Thanks, Husk
That's great Husk01! Do you happen to know how many hours of plaing time there are on the unit, and how long it has been turned off? I suggest at least 300 hours of re-break-in. . . unless it has been used little, in which case the customary 500 hours will be in order. I leave my unit active all the time and simply play from a tuner at low volume to keep the little thing purring like a kitten. G.
Guidocorona, Don't know the hours, but I will definitely leave it on and run XM thru it 24/7. Thanks for the heads up. Husk