Vintage integrated Amps. What to look for?

I am sure there are a few that have done what I am thinking of doing and would like to get some opinions on doing so.

I have for years always had separates, and good ones at that. Now while I have always been happy with what I had I have always had the urge to try some vintage gear.
I thinking of selling my separate preamp and amp and getting an old Fisher, Marantz or Sansui integrated amp. I have read allot of good things on the Sansui 20000.

Who has done this and were you happy with the change?? What were or are your likes and dislikes also what vintage integrated amp's did you look at? consider buying or did buy. I would like to have a phono stage on it.

Thanks
btstrg
Send me 125$,I'll send you what you need.Sansui 5000.If you dont like it,send it back.BUT,I need to know your speakers,cheers,Bob
Find a mint example, I really like the Pioneer ones. Get it serviced. I have an SA-9500 II integrated, weighs close to 35 lbs and looks fantastic.

Circa 1977, these units are becoming collectable, IMHO.
Usblues thanks for the offer but I have spades on my speaker cables and I don't plan on changing them out. The Sansui 5000 wont work with them. That's why I was looking at the AU Sansui's or others that will except spades.
Thanks
again.
I would look for a clean Accuphase E202 and have a recap done....great build quality. The great thing about the vintage Accuphase is they are designed with plug in PCB's and once you upgrade them.....well I have upgraded many and they sound simply wonderful. My guess is 400-500 for a unit and 300-400 for the recap...for under 1K....a no brainer.