Which Integrated got you off the merry go round?

Calling on all those suffering from audiophilia nervosa who finally put an end to the non-sense buy-sell quaterly of pre, amps, integrated with an integrated (price does not matter). Which one was the ONE for you?
kanuk
In order for me to get off, I need an integrated which preamp section can rival those of the good $1,000+ preamps AND MUST HAVE two (2) pre-out so I can run a subwoofer and bi-amp or simply use another power amp with the pre-section of the integrated. Any such animal out there? (if one of the pre-out is balanced, all the better). A MM phono another plus, balance nice to have...am I asking for too much?!!!
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?aamps&1207260778&read&keyw&zztrl

I have the non-integrated version of the integrated mentioned in this thread, and I can't see myself ever buying another amp.
JRDG Capri and 102 amplifier stacked together are smaller than most integrateds. You get MM/MC phono pre as an option. You get 100 watts per channel. You get 3 inputs in addition to phono. You get very good remote. You get 2 pre-outs. You get balanced inputs and outputs. You get a bypass and a mute and a phase inversion switch.
You get the option of DC operation if you run both units through the PC-1, Rowlands power factor correction device. It converts 110-120 ac out of your wall to 384 vdc into the amp and preamp. Very nice.

If you want to take this further or get more power, the Continuum integrated amps beckon.
CODA CSi Limited Edition. Strong power, sweet sounding with full remote control operation.
Viva Solista, provided you have a sensitive enough speaker, I am not sure how you can do better. Only 22 watts, but SET watts, it controls my 89 db Acoustic Zen Adagios with ease. I have not heard better and I have had a few amps, Pass labs Akleph 3, Karan K180, Lavardin IT. The Solista easily tops them all, but not with warm coloured tube sound. The sound is neutral, fast, even across the frequency spectrum, no base deficit