Which Integrated got you off the merry go round?

Calling on all those suffering from audiophilia nervosa who finally put an end to the non-sense buy-sell quaterly of pre, amps, integrated with an integrated (price does not matter). Which one was the ONE for you?
kanuk
you really want off? this is serious... style always trumps fashion in hifi....1. go vintage(anything over 10 years old is ok/close enough) 2. go cool(you'll know it when you see it...it'll probably sound as good as it looks, and won't break the bank) 3. get something hard to find in nice condtion(in nice condtion) 4.don't settle for something without a phono board, even if all you have are cd's(refer to number 2) 5. don't worry about missing the merry-go-round because the latest-greatest,9 times out of 10, won't be late or great in a very short time 6.buy other cool components to go with it(following 1 through 5) 6.remember, wire is never cool...anything decent in the way of wire is..well.. decent(for god's sake never lust over a piece of wire)7. focus on your music collection.....now jump while giving all of us the finger as you do. happy listening
For me it was was the MF TriVista 300. Cool with the blue glowing feet (pink until the tubes warm up). Drives my Meadowlark Blue Heron II's with authority and pace, and before that, my B&W 801's, which gobble up power.
Dependable, musical, good synergy with the system. You can spend a lot more money, but one of these limited babes will serve most people well.
neodio 150.it is like lavardin on steroid.make me listen less to my reference system..

anybody looking for an intergrated amp really shold audition it..

it might seems pricey,but to me,it is the biggest bargain in hi hi
Farmdoc's choice is an excellent one. I loved mine, although the feet glowed red and then amber before turning blue. I would have keep it for years to come if circumstance had not intervened. I replaced it with the MF kW 500 and I'm not looking back or for anything else.
A couple of units mentioned so far made me STAY on the merry go round instead of getting getting off...