Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
Charles, I'm very happy with what I hear, but again, I have no experience with the top tier tubes. My frame of reference is Psvane T's and TII's. You are the guy who will shortly be in a position to rank all of the top notch tubes, at least as they perform in the Franks.
Charles- Oh, my. I guess I really need to update my systems page. I have not used the Merlins in quite a while (anyone wanna buy a pair cheep!!!)and the Wavac amp is long gone. I see it kicking around on the 'Gon every once in a while, either that or there are lots of WAVACs w dented power xformer covers where the hold down screws tore loose during shipping. But I digress. The LD+ amps are driving a pair of DIY open baffle speakers I bought from another 'Goner. Very nice ribbon mahogany baffles. Feastrex 5" field coils w whizzer and phase plug rolling off naturally in the bass to a pair of 12" subs mounted on each baffle. The subs are driven by 500 wpc Class D plate amps. I'm loving the tonality of these speakers and you basically get most of the advantages of a full range driver w/o the trade-offs. The one down side is that I know three AC outlets for each channel downstream of the pre-amp. One for the field coil PS, one for the monoblock and one for the subs. Add in the pre-amp, transporter, headphone amp and disk player, and it's been a bit of a hassle. And lots of places to make a mistake in hook-up!
Swampwalker,
Nice! Those Feastrex field coils must sound heavenly with your Lady Bird SET amplifier.
Hi Charles, yes I did put my wavac on sale but when it actually I came to selling it I developed cold feet! It is such a phenomenal amp that I could not gather where I will go next after the Wavac is gone. It remains my go to amp every time even though it really is not sufficient to power my Tannoys. If I get a really good offer I know I will have to let it go. Till that time I have been thinking to just put some nice 300B in and enjoy it to the fullest.
Pani,
Your Wavac EC 300b is held in the highest regard. I recall you got a FM Acoustics amplifier to drive your Tannoys. Needless to say, those two amplifiers are very different. I imagine you enjoy both of them.
Charles,