Need help What monoblock power amps for bass?

I own a pair of Silverline Sinfonia speakers.These are very large speakers (over 240 lbs. each),96 dB and 8 ohm stable.Very aesy load for any amp,so power is not mandatory,anything over 50W/ch is OK..
They are tri-ampable.I am looking for opinions on what monoblock amps to use for bass drivers ONLY.Each Sinfonia has two 12" woofers and one 7" woofer.7" driver also contributes to midrange,so this is the trickiest part of my amplification story.I don't want mellow and soft bass,but don't want cold vocals either.
I plan to use either tube or SS monos and limit them whit a potentiometer in order to achieve a tonal balance with midrange and tweeter.Midrange and tweeter will be powered with 320B XLS SET monos (30W/ch).
The areas i am looking for in bass are - slam,speed,definition and ambience.I like fast and tight bass (often connected with SS amps),that is a priority.
Any suggestions will be very welcomed.
audiobb
I would recommend the Innesound amps,I have the 1KW Innersound monos driving the bass section of the German Physics Loreleys speakers,4 x12in.woofers for each mono amp,the x-over is at 180 Hz,their impedance is 4 ohms,the the amp puts out 2kw at that impedance.These amps are very fast and the resulting sound in my system is excellent.I have had the Bryston's monos they do not even come close .I also had the Acoustic Reality 1001 monos,they were far superior to the Bryston's but no match to the Innersound KW.I believe there is a pair of Innersound 750 monos listed on audiogon.I never imagined how good the bass was on my speakers till I used these amps,outstanding!!
Hi, Ramy.... I hope you are doing well.

Audiobb, I'd highly recommend auditioning the Nuforce SEV2 mono amps all around (one per speaker should do).

Several years ago the standard Nuforce Ref 9 amps replaced my custom rebuilt amp which was rated at 300 wpc@8 ohm, 600wpc@4ohm and 1200wpc@2ohm and the speakers at the time were rated at a very inefficient 86db into 4 ohm load.

The 100 lbs. custom amp was noted for a number of things especially its fabulously, deep, tight, controlling, and well-defined bass.

The 7 lbs. (each) Nuforce Ref 9 amps were even deeper, tighter, more controlling, and more well-defined, but the Nuforce were also more extended, refined and plain more musical. I sold my custom amp before the Nuforce amps were even fully burned in.

One caveat to the above recommendation, I am a Nuforce dealer. FWIW, I was not a dealer of any sort when I auditioned the Nuforce amps and it was their performance that caused me to toss my hat into the ring.

-IMO
Don't use a pot. I've tried a few in this situation and they just sounded ugly. Constant twiddling and never found the right setting. The really good audio pots are not the right range for this type of fine tuning. A series stereo attenuator in the 0-5k range should work for most combos. However, you could always just add another series resistor to a smaller range attenuator. Of course, this works a lot easier for RCA connections. XLR balanced means doubling up on everything. Series attenuators work well in this situation because they only raise impedance that was already compromised by parallel amps.

This kind of biamping, with different amps only tends to work well when the xover point is low, 150Hz or less.
If you want monoblocks with the convenience of a SINGLE chassis, I would consider a used Parasound HCA-3500 power amp.
The unit is fully dual-mono, has lots and lots of power and current, and even has seperate power cords for each channel!
This amp has Krell or Bryston-like bass control and power!
Look up the review of this amp in the Stereophile archives.
It talks about the bass capabilities of this amp, etc.
Highly recommended.
Thanks a lot for all your kind answers.Dalton,monoblocks are mandatory due to the short speakers cables i own.I already chose this setup along time ago.

Ngjockey,i am still considering what attenuator to use,still i am not clear on this.Your input is very helpfull.But you were right,i was considering the pots.

Ramy,your speakers seems very serious and good.I appreciatte the input.I think power is not very important for Sinfonias,anything above 50 Watt would be ok.