Jeff Rowland Pre with Pass Labs X350.5 or X600.5

I am keen to know how well does Jeff Rowland Preamps like the Synergy IIi or the Coherence work with Pass X350.5 or X600.5 amps?

Any inputs will be most appreciated.

Cheers!!
arupg
Post removed 
A preamp's output impedance (Unbal or Bal) of less than 150 ohms going into a power amp's input impedance (Unbal or Bal) of 20,000 ohms is very, very acceptable & considered a good match.

Question is how do Rowland preamps sound with Pass power amps? Do the JRDG pre have any particular sonic signatures that manipulate the overall sonics?
Arupg asked:

"...Do the JRDG pre have any particular sonic signatures that manipulate the overall sonics?"

Speaking only to the Capri, there's no signature, IMHO. It's transparent, detailed, stress free, with solid lows and sweet, open highs. There's no etching of the highs, but neither are they rolled off. In contrast, my prior Conrad Johnson was "golden" and slightly darker in overall color. The Capri with acoustic bass you hear the air around the strings and the rosin on the bow, at the same time you hear the woody body of the bass.

So, I think that the Capri passes the sources onto the amp(s) with great accuracy, bottom to top.

Dave
Post removed