ARC Ref 3, Rowland Concerto, or Capri line stage?

Has anyone had the opportunity of comparing the ARC Reference 3 side-by-side with the Rowland Concerto linestage or the Rowland Capri? If you have, please post your comparative findings. I own and love the Ref 3, but I have heard the Concerto at RMAF and found it to be wonderful. I have also heard rumours that the little Capri may even exceed the Concerto's performance.

My current system is balanced and consists of TEAC X-01 Limited, ARC Ref 3, Rowland 7M monos, Vienna Mahler speakers. I listen mostly to classical--80% of it chamber music.
guidocorona
Guido
Except the Capri and the cost no object Criterion in my last conversation with Jeff I know that since Criterion will be in limited quantity (200 pcs) an intermediate pre-amp will replace the Synergy IIi and most probably will look like the one chassis of the Criterion with the VFD display.
The price will be near 9.000US,so I believe its worth waiting.
Guido
Except the Capri and the cost no object Criterion in my last conversation with Jeff I know that since Criterion will be in limited quantity (200 pcs) an intermediate pre-amp will replace the Synergy IIi and most probably will look like the one chassis of the Criterion with the VFD display.
The price will be near 9.000US,so I believe its worth waiting.
Thank you Periklis, very intriguing indeed! A few additional questions: what does the acronym VFD stand for? Does Criterion employ video-bandwidth op-amps derived from Capri design? I am still curious about Capri, as I have not heard it directly, but it has been said to be a surprising performer.
Sorry for the delay mate, the acronym I believe its for Vacum Fluosend Display or something like that and its the very impressive blue display that shows everything not as the previous displays with Jeff equipment anly the volume but everything you need to known from volume, balance, phase etc.
The Criterion of course in a sense incorporates a lot from Capri but of course better, I am a Coherence owner and Jeff has assured me that in terms of mesurments this will be one of the top 3 preamps in the world.
For the Capri now I have the chance to listen vs the Concerto which is more expensive and to my surprise the Capri was much better and this reflects the new age technology that Jeff now is design.
Wait for few months and I will tell more about the Criterion since I have already order one.
Thank you Periklis, I also have received confirmation from Jeff this week that the Capri was the first product where he experimented with extremely fast op-amps originally designed for video applications. He then added that he is employing derivative technology in the new Criterion. . . . which truly intrigues me. Please do let us know about the sound of the Criterion as soon as you receive it. . . but in its own thread, given the calibre of the device. In the meantime, could you comment more about the sonic differences you have perceived between the Capri and the Concerto?

Thanks, Guido