Valve Amplifier suited for my system

I own Living Voice IBR-X speakers of 94db sensitivity,Resolution Audio Opus 21 CD plaver my system sounds very good,I wish to buy tube amp with a minimum output of 15watts per channel,I like resolving delicate and lush sound which amp from Shindo,Wavac,Art Audio,Leben,Almarro, and Audio Note or any other make will match with my system
mehrakrishan
Yet another for the Phi 300.1, I just ordered my second one and am going to run them as monoblock's.... :-)
The KR Audio amplifiers aren't lush sounding. They aren't hard or brash either. I haven't heard the other amplifiers you have named ,but I can tell you the KR amps are EXTREMELY transparent. The bass from these units must be heard to be believed!They have been called the Krell of SETS..I agree 100%.

If you're looking for backgrounds as black as the abyss. This is the quietest amplifier I have ever experienced. I mean nothing from the speakers. Even with your ear an inch from the driver.

I would be careful with what preamp you match with one of these. Because if the preamp is noisy..your going to hear it.

These have to be one of the best kept secrets in audio. For the used prices they are a steal!

Your wallet may thank you even if your back doesn't.