cat jl3 signatures vs. atmashere ma2III's

Has anyone had the cahnce to hear these amps side by side? I was wondering what the sonic differences would be between them. I have heard the cat jL2 signature but have not heard the monoblocks. Do you think the atmasphere would give me the bass slam of the cats. I know both have great midrange and I know that the cat will be a little more "maintenance" but which one do you folks prefer and why? Any input would be much appreciated.
billyg1
Another thing, in soundstage he tested these amplifiers with the Aurum Acoustics Integris CDP 's intern preamp (!) i'm not sure that it was a good moove...

Samuel33, I'm not sure what your concern is. In his review of the CAT JL2 Sig mk.2, Marc also used a CAT preamp and the ARC Ref 3 preamp. For the record, he wrote:
"I used the JL2 Signature Mk 2 with CAT SL1 Ultimate Mk 2 and Audio Research Reference 3 preamps, and the Aurum Acoustics Integris CDP CD player/preamp. Sources included an Audio Research Reference CD7 CD player, an Ayre Acoustics C-5xe universal player, and Zanden Audio's Model 5000 Signature DAC and 2000 Premium transport. Speakers were Wilson Audio WATT/Puppy 8s and MAXX 2s, and Verity Audio Lohengrin IIs. I had an abundance of amps on hand for comparison, including Lamm ML2.1 SET and M1.2 Reference hybrid monoblocks, Atma-Sphere MA-2 Mk III OTL monoblocks, an Audio Research Reference 110 stereo tube amp, and a Conrad-Johnson Premier 350 stereo solid-state amp."

http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/cat_jl2_signature_mk2.htm
@ Jtimothya : no concern, i was about to purchase an atma-sphere MA2 or a CAT jl2 Mk2, so i was trying to see the limit of each products.

The review of the CAT seemed to be to good to be true.
After some research it seems to be a great product, so i 've decided to purchase one.

My previous post seemed to *bash* CAT, in fact i was very intrested by it, but i put me on mode/state "scpetical"

I will listen to it in few days so I will keep you in touch whith the CAT
Yes follow up is appreciated - I'd very much like to learn your impressions of the CAT amp.
Samuel33, there is no question the CAT is one of the great amps, which does not mean you will love it more than any other, personal taste does come into this -- but it stands on its own as one of the great designs IMHO.