Spare tubes? How many?

Being the anal sort of worrier that I can be, I'm thinking to buy some back up tubes. 4 KT88s, 2 12AX7s and 2 12AT7s in place now. I believe only the power tubes are really prone to fail. Welcome correction if I am wrong in that assumption. Should I buy 1, a pair or a complete Quad set of KT88s. If only one tube fails (assuming no sort of catastrophic fireworks) can you simply replace the single and re-bias? Will that make everything OK? (tubes were purchased from the Tube Store so are matched and have the matching number). Thanks for the input.
GH
128x128ghosthouse
Kurt, I used to know of several. They are all gone now. Most of the Western Electrics are in Asia now, as they appreciated them before we did.
Post removed 
Elizabeth, I had the Opera Consonance 211 which give about 16 watts. I was quite impressed with them relative to my Reimyo PAT777 which only has 8 watt output. Unless the 300B amps are PP, I would be concerned about have enough headroom for your music.

I have 93db efficient speakers and found the 8 watts were just not enough. I have no experience with the Dared products. Whichever you buy, 300Bs or 211s, NOS American output tubes will blow away what you will get in the amps, but they are pricy. I bought some of my WE 300Bs when they were $15@, some at $300@, and one pair at $750@. I use neither a 300B or 211 amp now.