Not Another NuForce thread......

Ok, first I am not shill or related to, or affiliated with NuForce in any way...I just thought that we should have a thread to discuss the V2...

I just placed the Reference 9 SE "V2" in my system after living with the NuForce 9 SE for the past year and auditioning the Reference 9 V2 for the past 2 months...

I am putting out there for comment and debate that the Reference 9 SE V2 is one of the top 5 best amplifiers out there and currently available. (I personally think that it one of the top 3, but I am leaving room for argument)

Sitting in my room last night I was reminded of one of those transforming audio experiences. My first ones was couple of hours with the Sinus Faber Amati Homage pushed with a full compliment of the top of the line ML gear all with in a perfectly treated room....My experience with the Reference 9 SE V2 was like that...

Please comment if you are able on the V2 in general, what was your experience?? Are your thought of the Reference 9 SE V2 the same??
jb8312
My experience mirrors yours. The NuForce 9SE V2 (after living with the original SE for a year or so) is quite an improvement. It's an incredibly detailed, dynamic, and musical sounding amplifier. The bass goes deeper and is even more solid, and the highs are more extended and much smoother than the original. The midrange is musical, very detailed, and has a tube-like, relaxed and sweet sound. I'm definitely getting more out of my recordings. It appears that NuForce has hit a home-run with their V2 amps.

Not to change the topic, but has anyone tried the new P9 preamp, and if so, what are your findings?
Post removed 
i'm sure its a winner, but honestly there are about a hundred top 5 amps 'old and new'