Anyone else regenerating A/C?

I just got the Exact Power EP-15a and partnering Ultrapure products to regenerate my entire set-up.Previously I had very good passive units(I've tried a load of stuff),on three dedicated lines.The newest "Exact" stuff trounces anything I have experienced(I've had a competitor's regenerating stuff,which ran too hot),and I am wondering if this technology has a wide following?This new regenerater/Balanced unit produces NO heat,thankfully!
It is REALLY worth looking into.Any other subscribers?
Best!
sirspeedy70680e509
I had a PS-Audio P-500,which "failed"(broke)after three weeks.PS-Audio,then could not find it,when I sent it back to them,and made me have UPS do a check.It was misplaced by PS Audio.They were nice enough to send me a new unit,which literally burnt out(and I have good dedicated lines,btw)in 6 days.I had enough of that,and got a full refund from my dealer(a class act....Galen Carol Audio).Yet,PS-Audio got upset,and blamed the failure on my lines.NO WAY!!I had an electrician check out what I already knew.My lines were perfect(I live in the suburbs,and have a dedicated room,btw).I even had a 10 dollar radio plugged into that outlet,and it plays just fine.
To me,I would not EVER touch another PS-Audio "active" product.Just the fact that they told me to call UPS,to track a product that they had in their facility,for over a week,without knowing it,tells me they don't have good customer support.
On top of it all,the PS-Audio Power plants run HOT.My friends who own power plants have heat issues as well.I know the new one is suppoded to run cooler,but I believe that is now made in China.Not necessarily bad,but it tells me that PS-Audio is all about profits.
The Exact Power stuff(see the web-site,and every claim made on that site is absolutely true)is FAR better made.Beautiful casings,and attention to detail.Most important,they work extremely well,and do EVERYTHING the mfgr claims.AND RUN ABSOLUTELY COOL.NO heat issues!
Truthfully,The combination of the Exact Power EP-15A/Ultrapure units has taken my system to a level I could not have imagined.I have been a hobbyist for over three decades,but this business of line noise,and "balanced A/C",is something that does not get enough attention.Or is still misunderstood,by many.Including me!
The investment is worth every penny,IMO!
BTW,the tech rep of Balanced POwer is INCREDIBLY knowledgeable,and helpfulHe is NOT a "sales" orientd person,but more inclined to be an "educator"!His name is Quan,and he has greatly enhanced my musical enjoyment,with his insights!
Best to all.
Hooper and others) basically, here's what sets the Exactpower apart from other regenerators:

The Exactpower looks at the incoming power and identifies only the parts of the 60 cycle wave that are noisy or out of spec and then fills in just those parts of the wave with clean power. It uses a Class D amp (used in other low freq. devices like self powered subwoofers) and works via a feedback servo that compares the incoming AC with the ideal. Other regenerators (like the PS Audio and others) take the whole incoming AC power and use it to regenerate a whole new AC wave, which isn't really necessary, since even the worst AC is only 20% out of spec or noisy. But doing it that way (throwing out the baby with the bathwater) is why those units run so hot and can't deliver the current capacity of the Exactpower.

As to plugging the EP into a "regular" conditioner (or vice versa) don't do it! The EP already eliminates noise in a way that regular conditioners cannot, and without degrading sonics. It also offers superior surge protection, again without degrading sonics.
OOPS!Sorry!I meant the tech rep for "Exact Power",although the folks at Balanced Power(my friend just bought one of these)seem nice too!
Nsgarsh(btw,my friend affectionately refers to you as "Nonesuch"),two things.....Firstly,when you shut off the EP-15a during thunder storms,would you be better off by powering down individual components attached,first.Thusly eliminating "in rush" current from being a bit too much,when the EP-15a is re-ingaged..Just curious,as I would love the convenience of simply shutting off the EP-15a,too,with only one button.Yet,my amp/cd player and table draw current,when not in use,as does the Ultrapure.Just curious as to your thoughts.
Also,you were just a bit off,when you suggested to me to simply pass on the EP_15a,and get something like the Ultrapure,alone(as I have dedicated lines).I tried the Ultrapure alone,and it WAS fabulous!Almost equal to the regenerated and "balanced" P-500.Really splitting hairs,BUT...the regenerated AND balanced A/C adds a degree of relaxed,and textured ambient performance,that is absolutely addictive!There is definitely more music present,with better bloom and frequency extremes,as well as almost "SET-like" texture.I had to go for the "Full Monty"(EP-15a/Ultrapure).WOW,is this fabulous,beyond a happy hobbyist justifying a purchase.
Thanks for all the thoughtful insight!
I guess you have not heard or tried the new Power Plant Premier from PS Audio. It does not get hot and have heat issues like the older P600 model. Plus its as small as a CDP now and more powerful than a P600. (which is discontinued) You should go to their website and check it out.
I just added one to my system and chose it over the Exactpower unit with no regrets. Seems like PS Audio cleaned up their act because their customer service it top notch now. Go to their site and to the forums where the owner himself answers questions daily!