Anyone else regenerating A/C?

I just got the Exact Power EP-15a and partnering Ultrapure products to regenerate my entire set-up.Previously I had very good passive units(I've tried a load of stuff),on three dedicated lines.The newest "Exact" stuff trounces anything I have experienced(I've had a competitor's regenerating stuff,which ran too hot),and I am wondering if this technology has a wide following?This new regenerater/Balanced unit produces NO heat,thankfully!
It is REALLY worth looking into.Any other subscribers?
Best!
sirspeedy70680e509
Neil,you were an integral reason why I was not hesitant to spend my "Orpheus fund",on this stuff!!Now I am saving again,but this Exact Power stuff is STUNNING,and adds an almost "SET" like harmonic balance to my sound,which I am in love with.NO coloration,but more like "you have low noise circuitry,so now you can actually hear what such circuitry brings to the table"!
My tube loving friends will definitely be "mouths agasp"!!Guaranteed!!
Best!

BTW,I never forget(even a year later)some of your better insights!This was definitely one of them.Big time!
Thanks!....Now,any stock tips?
Myraj, I shouldn't speak for Allan, but I understood he was telling Speedy the same thing I was -- in fewer words ;--)
Nsgarch,
You're right again.
You know what they say, "you can lead a horse to the water,but you cann't make him drink" ;)

Allan
Neil,you leave both units on,at all times.Right?Makes sense,and this is how I am doing it!GOD,I love how cool they run!!
Yes I leave the units on all the time except when there's an approaching thunderstrorm, in which case I turn off the EP and of course the SP goes off with it.