Bridged amp with electrostatics..

Is there any problem to use bridged amplification power with electrostatics?
I've heard that bridge amplifiers are very powerful but they can't see an impedance load very well.
Are there any other problems with this match?
carloscotland
Depends on the amps and the speakers. I use bridged Plinius SA100's into 4 ohm planar ribbon mids/tweeters but that load is purely resistive. These amps were designed to be bridged, unlike many others.

Stats are differerent in that there is a transformer in the chain.
Hi Ngiockey, I want to use some amp from Musical Fidelity KW range,as I already own a KW DM source system to great effect; my speakers are Martin Logan SL3's.
Reading some reviews of KW 550 amp,the reviewer says not to ground the loudspeakers using that particular amp or there will be a massive failure.
I don't understand what he does mean by that, any suggestion will help.
Thanks

Although you would like to use Musical Fidelity, maybe a Bryston 14BSST would do the trick. It is bridged and has excellent reviews, class A sterophile, etc Click on www.bryston.ca for imfo and reviews.

I read in one of those reviews that they used the 14 BSST with your SL3's with excellent results. I run ML Oddessey's with a Simaudio moon W-5 , which is an excellent match as well, although it isn't bridged. Hope this helps.