Jeff Rowland Capri preamp

Has anyone heard Jeff Rowland's new preamp, Capri, or know anything about it? It looks pretty interesting: http://www.jeffrowland.com/CapriPreamp.htm

If no-one is familiar with this particular model, any comments on Jeff Rowland's preamps in general?

Thanks.
baileyincanberra
Capri and Concerto internals are extremely different--Capri being a brand new design based on TI Burr Brown OPA1632. However, not having had the opportunity of a direct a/b audition, I am not in a position of offering my own comparative findings. Rather, I have contrasted the Capri with the ARC Ref 3 for about 3 months and currently prefer Capri on most all audible parameters, in particular for extension, bass control, overall linearity, low level detail, harmonic development. Macro dynamics is comparable. Slightly more romantic and slightly darker the Ref 3 than Capri. Overall two great pres for slightly different musical tastes. I have posted some more detailed findings in other related threads on Audiogon.
How would the Capri match with an Edge NL12.1?
(I find the Edge to have a great grip on the bass, with lots of bass detail, smooth but well-textured mids and highs,
and nothing really stands out in the entire spectrum. It has nicely rounded dense but not-too-thick images along with a moderate degree of airiness.) Thanks in advance for any thoughts or speculation.
Rgs92, I am not familiar with the Edge NL12.1. Having said that, as the Capri has very low output impedance of 80Ohm balanced and 40Ohms single ended, there is a very good chance that synergy will be good. Guido