How many us a Line Conditioner with a Big SS Amp

How many us a Line Conditioner with a Big Solid State power amplifier ? Such as a Big Threshold, Pass Labs, Krell, Levinson.

I am still not sure on using a line conditioner on my big power amps.

Thank you for your help.
Joe
joefama
Tvad,
Seriously the Hydra did crap out on my power amp. I tried it last night with my power amps. Each power amp was plugged in seperate times into the Hydra and took away my dynamics, depth , and soundstage. Sonically the Hydra diminished my sound greatly.

So I did answer my own question using the Hydra with power amplifiers.

Now others have suggested Running Springs Audio line conditioner, which I have not tried yet.

Tvad you seem to be an OK guy, but reading your million forums one would think you work for Shunyata. They make a good product, but value is weak with Shunyata. There are many other companies that make a better product without the hype. What I am saying these Audiogon forums should be unbiased level playing field. Not spamming or infomercial forums. We get enough of that in our life everyday.
Joe
Post removed 
Tvad.
The Shunyata Hydra crapped out sonically. It works fine other than on my Big Amps.

If you can read my previous reply on this forum I did say that "my question was answered". But I also wanted to know of other's suggestions with use of line conditioners with Big power amps plugged into them. Shunyata has struck out sound wise with my power amp plugged into it.

Tvad you are the one with the Shunyata push to others.
Post removed 
Are "Big Amps" bigger than "big amps" but smaller than "BIG AMPS"? ;-)

Regards,