Biggest Baddest Audio Cables

Whether they actually sound better or not, I don't really care but I have a fetish for beautifully made, anaconda sized audio cables, especially with unusually well made connectors. Any ideas here especially where 2nd hand is a deep discount would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
cwlondon
Everyone. Lol. Yup they are going to pick you up in that white truck audiolabryinth. I'm so glad I found my cable of choice. High Fidelity. If someone doesn't like tara labs they can go jail for that. Lol. Man I have never seen such brand loyalty in my life. Keith show us your tara labs tattoo. Lol.
calvinj, why have you said that?, there is many cheaper alternatives to buying the best available, I talk to many that use different brands of cables other than Tara labs, it does not matter to me what others use on their system!, I make my statement's based on media reviews and listening test, and individule impressions from others, the used and new market is flooded with High-fidelity cables for 75% off retail, although they may be decent cables, this speaks volumes!, have you ever saw any new top tier Tara labs cables like the Zero Evolution or Grandmaster Evolution cables on the used market?, LOL, NO!
@audiolabryinth. The market is not flooded with high fidelity at 75% off retail. Man you are making a lot Of not well informed statements and you always talk about the reviewers like they are gods. Good luck with your tara labs mission. Everybody knows you on a tara labs diet. It's cool. Just be who you are don't minimize your tara labs love fest. Lol. Lol. Lol. I'm staying away from this conversation with you. Lol.
Audiolabyrinth, I have only know one person who had Tara Labs cables and he was willing to send me a pair to listen to. I heard nothing notable from them and dropped further interest in them.

Perhaps you don't see many Taras for sale as few have been sold.
Not going there anymore. I don't put other brands down. Man when people look at your comments they probably go wow. This is exactly why I'm glad that I don't have to search anymore. Just about had it with the crazy comments you make about tara labs. Good luck with that. Everybody else if you want to hear high fidelity in your system set up a demo and hear for yourself. Call the cable co. I doubt others will let you demo their brands. I know 15 people with high fidelity in their systems right now and they all are happy. People who sell their high fidelity are usually doing so to upgrade to the next level of high fidelity. It's a shame how a certain person is obsessed with putting these cables down in particular. Oh well I guess I shouldn't expect different.