Tube Preamps...I'm sold

At the constant urging of my friend I finally decided to audition a tube preamp (Eistein The Tube). All I can say is I am completely sold on the benefits of tubes in my system. I am not sure I have the vocabulary to describe what I heard but everything just sounded right. Vocals has a realism that made it seem I was in the same room as the musician. Instruments sounded like they were supposed to. There were details I have never heard before. What is amazing to me is that I have what I believe to be a pretty good ss preamp (Classe CP-700).

Ok, now for the hard part...finding the right tube preamp. The Einstein is amazing but I want to audition more. Can anyone suggest a tube pre in the range of $10K and less? I would love to some one with an output trigger and very fine volume control (0.5db). Thats all I need.

Thanks in advance.
128x128tboooe
Jmcgrogan2,

There is an audiophile in Canada that used the ARC Ref3 with his CAT JL2 and loved it. I recently heard from him.
He is now using a Shindo (I think their top model, can't remember the name) that he says is in a different league from the ARC. The rest of his system is very good. If I could remeber his Agon moniker I would include it in this post. His name is Orrin Seether. Maybe he will chime in.

Bart
Posbwp555, I heard the same info. but Bart you have to take into account other gear along with synergy issues and we as individuals prefer. different sound. I have been communicating with him also mainly because he's another audio lover like the rest of us. He actually had the same speakers as me (Eggleston Andra 2's but recently replaced them with Wilson MAXX 2's) Orrin had the same pre as me (ARC Ref3 but is now selling it, replaced with the Shindo product) He got a Cat amp recently which was on my short list so I was wanting to know what his thoughts were, he told me the the ARC sounded broken compared to the Shindo, what ever that means.

This is a crazy hobby and what I have found is system matching some times shows different characteristics of specific gear. The Arc is a great pre. but is it the "BEST" no, there will never be the best. I bought a Supratek Sauv. that I'm breaking-in and it defently is different than the Arc. sound. A friend who has heard my system prefers the Supratek in it over the ARC, it is different and so far I am really enjoying it, is it better? I will find out later in the Fall when I put my Arc back in, I believe it will only be differenes that I may prefer but not better.
If any of you folks know anything about T/P's : Stop wasting your bucks and find a pristine AR SP 10- MK II for a tad under 3K and start with one of the classics that is still available. Buy it , upgrade it (perhaps) and be prepaired to be satisified. Its like having Reita Hayworth over for a smoke. Beauty that doesn't quit.