Tube or not to tube?

I am new to the hobby and would like some input. I am seriously considering moving to a tube-integrated amp (new or used)like the PrimaLuna II or the Jolida 502. Currently I have the NAD Combo 162/272. Would I be upgrading my system with either of the tubes? Or am I just moving sideways?
musicrover
Post removed 
Tube amps don't require herculean efforts nor advanced degrees, but they do require one to use sufficiently appropriate speakers in order to achieve a listening experience that goes far beyond what you've experienced with SS, though many would disagree. It's the best audio move I ever made, and I don't intend to return to SS. Lots of nice amps available, so do some web research, do some Googling, check out some of the Audiogon virtual systems.
if I do try a tube amp like the Primaluna can I use my NAD 162 pre-amp? cd player and turntable connection.
Post removed 
Sorry, I was looking at the prmia and the joida and I did not see either had a phono input. Just a cd,tape, aux. I do have a nice collection of lp's (IMO), In my wed surfing I have come across tube imtergrated amps need a per-amp for phono so, If I come across a unit with just an aux input can I use my current pre-amp?