Ungrounding an Amp--Any Danger?

My integrated amp, a Creek A50i, has a bit of humming. I was about to experiment with removing the ground from my power cord when I saw the sign on the back of the amp that said "This apparatus must be earthed."

Is there any danger (to me or the amp)associated with removing a ground? I will gladly put up with a bit of hum if it means not getting shocked or frying my equipment.
socprof
Zaikesman, re the van den Hul "screened" (shielded) coaxial products: There are only two unbalanced cables which are spec'd. for audio signal transfer, and both of them use vdH's proprietary non-metallic "Linear Structured Carbon" as the shield. Since it's carbon (non metallic) it's not affected by EMI (hum) and does a pretty good job soaking up RFI.

But as I said in my earlier post (I should have listed it I suppose) this product is definitely a hybrid. Most of vdH's audio cables do use balanced (shotgun) conductors in fact. You can see them all at:

http://www.vandenhul.com/cable/c-cab-ty.htm#12
Post removed 
Nsgarch: I own vdH The First Ultimate and The First Metal Screen coaxial IC's. Metal-free TFU uses a carbon fiber screen/return, which far from being especially immune to EMI/RFI, is actually not recommended for use in situations where hum is likely to be picked up, including connections to tube amps -- a drawback in an otherwise outstandingly high fidelity design that I can personally attest to. TFMS was introduced to help in just those applications, by virtue of (as the name implies) an additional metal-mesh screen layer. vdH also makes several other models employing coaxial construction for analog use, both all-metal and metal/carbon hybrids (The Bay, The Name, D-300, The Source, The Well, D-310, The Combination, and MC Silver are all coaxial designs intended for audioband signals). WireWorld is another company that makes coaxial analog IC's, using a variation where the inner and outer conductors are both tubular. (It might be worth adding that, although coaxial cables by definition have their screens connected at both ends, WireWorld still claims these models are audibly directional due to grain orientation.)
By all means, contact the factory or authorized dealer/tech about the problem. Until then, just put up with the a little hum. No doubt this can be repaired or corrected. Just my 2 cents.
Apart from what's already been said, I have found that not grounding my amplifier yields better dynamic range.