DK Design Review

Strange silence on the recent DK Design review considering all the comments previously about this integrated.
emorawski
Newbee, I see that this comment makes you very uncomfortable. You seem to be panicking...
I'm pretty sure that Larry is keeping up with the thread here. It speaks volumes that he let's guys like you (Audioari1) represent the DK corner.
Ellery, am I supposed to get permission from Larry to make comments about DK?

As with all things that have greatness, first there is skepticism, which then gets replaced by fear, and finally at the final stage turns into admiration.

I think all the DK bashers in this thread are crippled by fear in the face of greatness.
Ellery911

1. Who said Audioaril represents DK (or for that matter anyone other than himself).

2. Generally, it's frowned upon for an owner to get involved in these threads. If Larry vigorously defends DK, he will be criticized. If he does nothing "it speaks volumes." Think about the dilemma.

3. I doubt that anyone takes these over the top statements seriously.

4. Some of the posts remind me of my daughter's behavior with her brother. She does things just to get a reaction, and she is very good at it. The trouble is, he doesn't see it, but he's only nine.