The Perfect Speakers for Jeff Rowland Concerto Int

I have seen so many great reviews of Jeff Rowland Concerto Int. on Audiogon and I would like to ask what would be the prefect speaker to go with the Concerto.

Better yet, what would be the perfect system, digital, analog, speakers, cables, etc. based on the Concerto?
polabear119
Polabear119,
I used the JRDG phono card for a while but found it flat for my tastes, that's not saying much. I switched to the Musical Phenonena with battery pack and found it gave me a much warmer and smoother sound because of the many gain and impeadence setting you can work with. I have a Nottingham Innerspace with Innerspace arm and Dynavector 20x5 cartarage. I'm real happy now. Vinyl ROCKS...
You're right about speaker choices....amen brother...I first heard the Concentra with Audio Physics Spark III's and was totally blown away, but when I got them home I quickly realized I was listening to that set up in a $30,000+ room, and I aint never gonna be there... so to speak!
I then walked into a shop that had just got the special 25's right after they were released, I was blown away, I checked out a few other brands around town, Reference 3a, Vandersteen, Totem, Thiel, B&W, Rega, Naim and Magnapan all very fine speakers and all very musical in their own right. Nothing could satisfy me like the Dyns however...so I've had them for over a year and, no fatigue, no brightness, no strain to listen to and talk about warm, Dave Lennox could do so good with his new line of furnaces. :) I especially love the air between the instrument when playng Jazz, and trio music. If you can get a copy of Joe Pass's "Joy Spring" jump on it, great music to listen to in the first place, as well as to get a feeling of space between the players. Don't even get me started on female volcals...YUM YUM!
The Dyns have a slightly forward mid-range but I only notice that when friends bring over their speakers to play compare the A/B with.
So no difference you think between the older Concentra and the Concerto which is a switch mode amp? I was afraid that with the Dyns being choosy about current and being neutral and slightly forward in the mids (although the Contour S3.4 and S25's may differ a bit), the Concerto may sound a bit lean which I am trying to avoid especially on jazz recordings from the 40's-60's with a lot of horn instruments.
I have no idea! I have not heard the Concerto, sorry if I gave that impression, I owned both the Concentra I and the II models. Best to go demo the set up or better yet see, if your dealer will set it up on a Friday for you to audition over the weekend in your own home. They did that for me!
Good luck!
For your reference, Avalon , Wilson w/p , and PMC could be very suitable for Jeff Rowland Concerto Int