Difference between SET and push-pull using 300B

Can anyone explain the differences between SET and push-pull configures amplifiers using 300B output tubes? What does the majority prefer in terms of sonics?

I'm considering a pair of Zanden 9000s but just now realized that they were push-pull and not SET. I had an Art Audio Jota which was a SET and really liked the tonal quality -- just not sure how the 300B bould sound in push-pull configuration.

I appreciate your thoughts.
ca2284

How does copper or silver cables fit the equation when matching an SET amp to a speaker? My cables are non wire just foils so I hope they are low capacitance.
Interconnect and speaker cables are endless story. And there are many different opinions about it. And then silver vs. copper ... if we start that subject this post could last for years.

Therefore I will only tell you what I did and what I am doing ... All internal wiring within the pre-amp with Mundorf silver wire (0,5 mm). All inteconnects Crystal Cable silver wire (with 1% of gold). I am planning also to go for Crystal Cable speaker wire. All connectors WBT silver (on the pre-amp)etc.

So you can see that I am a fun of silver. But you should take care about several issues with silver. First, it is expencive. Second, if it is of low quality it can sound harsh, ... rough, ... unpleasently unrealistic. I was bought on Crystal Cable sound, though.

Therefore try by yourself, listen carefully and see for yourself whether it is something that you like. And whether you can hear the difference in your system, with your speakers, in your room. There are also some excellent sounding copper wires as well, so there is definitely no lack of choice in this area ... Take some time and compare them ... and you will see ... There is no clear and definitive answer, I think ...
"Push-Pull design has two output devices at the output. Each device transmitts the half of the sinusoide."

Dejanm, you are describing Class B amplification. Class A push-pull has one terminal transmitting the full signal, and the other terminal transmitting the full signal but inverted. See Wikipedia's entry here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_amplifier#Class_B_and_AB

Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but I cannot think of a single Class B amp which uses 300B tubes.