Best Amp for Sonus Faber Cremona Series

Hi,

I am thinking of buying cremona series speakers...either a cremona auditor (or) floor standing Cremona. I will greatly appreciate if you can recommend me a very good Intertated Amplifier ( open for both SS integ, Tube Integ and Hybrid as well...Have preference for tube-integrated if they can drive cremona ) for driving:

1. Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor
2. Sonus Faber Cremona

I am also open for Pre-Amp/Amp combo if that is what is really needed. Can you please let me know this combo as well.

My room size is 20 x 20 x 8 and will be moving the system in the future into a romm of size 20 x 20 x 18

My musical prefernce is Vocals, Instruments, Jazz and occassional pop.

Thanks
Grakesh

PS: I apologize ahead..I did post a similar thread, by mistake, in the speakers forum. I realized that it was a mistake and re-posting it here.
grakesh
Hi, I used to have Cremona and several amplifiers with it. The one I would recommend for sure is KR Audio Antares. It is tube when you want it and SS when you need it...Great match!
Any more options ? I know Sonus Faber Cremona is a pretty popular speaker and was assuming there are lots of owners who can provide good feedback.

Thanks
Grakesh
"Best" is kind of a subjective thing that only you can answer for yourself. I, for example, prefer that the midranges be "just so right" with lots of "air". Others prefer bass with lots of "slam", while still others like fine detail. I don't like etched highs, or loose bass. For me, the Atma-Sphere M60's do the trick, I would venture to guess that the 30 would be just fine as well. However, all those tubes do heat up the house, and, in the summer, I use a Forte model 4a instead. What I am trying to say, is that in order to make suggestions, your music preferences, room acoustics, and what it is that your trying to achieve, as well as cost considerations (there HAVE to be a few cost considerations), need to be known. If you don't like all the maintainance that comes with tubes, consider a nice solid state performer (the YBA Integre DT comes to mind, and, at a reasonable price used), but price will still eventually dictate what can be recommended. Choosing the gear is a large part of the fun, use others advise for a guide, but, make the choice yours. Happy Listening, and good luck in your quest!
By the way, for a tubed integrated, you may want to consider the Jadis Orchestra Reference, but, I will have to warn you, it is an absolute pain in the rear to bias the output tubes.
Mcfarland,

I agree...I should have provided budget info. Budget is $3500 max and I am open for USED/NEW equipment.

As detailed in the original poat, my room size is 20 x 20 x 8 and will be moving into a room sized 20 x 20 x 18 in the future. My muical preference is Vocals, Instruments/strings, Jazz and occasional pop.

Thanks
Grakesh